Re: [Builder] builtin plugin development with flatpak-installed builder

On 05/19/2018 04:16 PM, Henry Finucane wrote:
I have. I ran around a bit because I had been running on master, and I
think something else broke, but I did a full walkthrough on 3.28.1 again,
and I can reproduce. This is my basic test-

This commit¹ I just pushed should simplify things. It changes the
priories so that duplicate plugin loading will match the .local
directory first. Let me know how it works out for you.

-- Christian

¹
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-builder/commit/9c8c73e2b934901a99625716f68be7d9c77a008f