Re: Glad to read that Brasero has a maintainer again

I cannot believe that after all those years of you being proven wrong
on all possible accounts,
you keep saying the same thing all over again. For such a smart person
like you, it shouldn't be
a problem to grasp and admit when you were wrong.Frankly, I don't even
care if its a linux bug or not - libburn and all
its libs work the way they should - that is all that matters to the users.

You wrote an amazing piece of software, but blew everything up by
behavior, such a pitty.

Users don't care about devs, and they don't care about arguments.
Libburn & other libs  (& apps) related
to it do the job for the user, so does cdrecord & related apps. Let
the users choose, and instead of
fighting lets collaborate.

Cheers,
Mario

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Joerg Schilling