Re: what is the internal priority for brasero when select between cdrecord/cdrdao/cdrttool

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 14:26 +0800, Jerry Tan wrote:
> Hi, guys,
> from http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/Brasero
> I got to know that brasero has a internal priority when select different
> backend when execute jobs.
>
> I just want to know what is the internal priorify
>
> for example, Audio CD burner?

The priorities are defined on gconf you can change it if you want. By
default when you choose at compile time libburnia this will have the
highest priority. For audio cd's the highest priority is for cdrdao
which is the best backend for this task and then cdrkit and cdrtools.
cdrkit as always been first than cdrtools because the distro adoption
right now on cdrkit.

Thanks
Luis