Bootstrapping Boston Summit 2007

Hey Boston GNOMErs,

With GUADEC approaching fast, it's time to start talking about Boston
Summit too.  We thought by discussing it earlier this year we may be
able to arrange for more area-specific summits and meetings, which is
always a good thing.

So!  Anyone nice enough to volunteer?  We need someone in the area to
lead the effort.  It's not much work other than finding and booking the
venue.  I'm thinking one of Stata Center or Media Lab again, or BU, but
other suggestions are welcome.

(I'm assuming that Chris Blizzard is not doing it again, if he is, well,
thanks!)

Cheers,

--
behdad