ADSR (DaHdsr)

A week ago or so we talked about a DELAY in the ADSR-Module. After studying
the LAC2006 I would appreciate if we could have another factor: the HOLD

The ADSR should be therefore expanded by a sixth parameter. Just after
DELAY,ATTACK the HOLD tells how long the maximum value should be hold before
it DECAYS to the SUSTAIN and RELEASE.

At the moment I have no sound in mind that uses this feature but with slow
coming, soft or deep sounds this would be nessecary I think and after I read
that Pons Adriansen is doing his Swami with this kind of expanded ADSR I
think we should too. Because with this in it we can build any Wave-Sound that
can be done in Swami. Simple trick and cheap to have, I think.

Hanno