Re: [Banshee-List] Thanks for the Fish...

I'll check out Lollipop...just don't like to step outside the ecosystem...for security reasons

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 11:58 AM Bruno B. de Souza via banshee-list <banshee-list gnome org> wrote:
I don't know if you're interested, but a guy is trying to port Hyena to the .NET Core. It is worth contacting or, at least, keeping an eye.

https://github.com/firox263/Hyena