From: timbo93 linux com
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:12 PM
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee status

Hello everybody,

A port from Mono to .NET Core does not bring any real added value to the user. Especially since the UI would still run over GTK.

As a ASP.NET and Web developer I would find it more exciting to use an Electron.NET stack. Here we could build fancy UIs.

In addition you could support embedded devices by decoupling frontend and backend.

Best regards

Tim