Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 2.9.1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected in autogen.sh

It used to be the only player that saves play count and ratings to the
files' ID3 tags (rather than in a database) which means those ratings are
available when synced via NAS to other locations. Possibly other players
now do this, I haven't checked and maybe should.

I know Nick was doing some development on Banshee a while back, and another
chap was looking to help also. I got the impression that 2.9.1 fixed a
serious bug, but was always a bear to install.

Sent from: http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/