[Banshee-List] Crashes on start after mono update

Hi,
I recently updated mono to version 4.8 and since, banshee 2.6.2 crashes on
start. The message error is the following :

*Unhandled Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
the target of an invocation. ---> System.MethodAccessException: Method
`IBusProxy:.ctor ()' is inaccessible from method `NDesk.DBus.BusObject:.ctor
()'
*
I searched on Internet if people had the same issue, but as it a recent
update, I couldn't find any solutions : maybe someone will know what to do ?

Attached is the output of banshee --debug.

Thanks in advance, I really like banshee and I'm using it every day !

log.txt
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652571/log.txt>