[Banshee-List] Pasting a list of titles

A long time ago, Aaron Bockover published a blog entry:

   http://abock.org/2008/01/09/banshee-0132-at-last

in which he said:

<quote>

Now you can select a table or list (from a web site, for example) of
track names for the album you are editing and paste the entire selection
into the first “Title” field in the track editor. The selection will be
parsed and applied to all of the tracks in the editor.

For example, I went to Amazon.com, found the album, selected all of the
tracks, and pasted it into the first title entry in the Banshee track
editor. I didn’t have to type any of the titles on the CD. I created a
screencast of the entire process of filling in all of the album metadata
manually. Slick, though it’s still of course always better if the
metadata can be found in the first place via MusicBrainz.

</quote>

but AFAICT this does not work: I paste a (newline-separated) list and I
get the whole list in the Track 1 title, separated by what looks like
unrecognized Unicode characters.

Is this supposed to work? If so, what am I doing wrong?

BTW, I'm on Banshee 2.6.2 on Fedora 22.

Thanks!
--
Nick