[Banshee-List] libgpod and Banshee

Hi all,

A few time ago I've said I was working on having Banshee for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 6. I'm nearly finishing it, but there might be a
showstopper here which I wasn't really counting:

 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux doesn't support gobject-introspection
(I've confirmed this with Red Hat already).

This situation prevents a few packages from being built, for example,
libgpod, which will reduce Banshee. For my personal need I don't
really require this feature as I don't use Banshee to sync with
external devices (only ext device I have is actually a Samsung S2).

I'm going to keep pushing this up, but that's the first constraint
I've found. Meanwhile I'm updating the whole Mono stack for EL6 and
dropping all packages that require instrospection.

NM

--
Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of