[Banshee-List] HOWTO needed for eMusic downloads

Hi,

For all the good a web search is doing me, eMusic downloads in Banshee
are trouble-free for everyone on the planet except me.

For me, they just aren't happening. By process of elimination, I'm
guessing that "add to queue" is the correct choice for music I want to
download from the eMusic site. Then I guess I'm supposed to have a .emx
file to point to to tell Banshee to download the music.

I'm not seeing the .emx file. I have no idea where it is, where it comes
from, or how I'm to create it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
David Benfell