[Banshee-List] Ipod touch not synching

I've got an ipod touch and it will read the ipod and play music that's on the
ipod and not on the computer.  It will try to sync and it thinks it has but
the ipod does not seem to recognize the changes.  I synced one time from
Banshee and had it delete everything on the ipod and replace it with what's
on computer.  The next time I tried to use the ipod with Banshee I got an
error 15 message ( I think but I may not have that right) , the fix for
which I found and implemented successfully.

I am using Ubuntu 11.10.  4g ipod touch.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

garyk