Re: [Banshee-List] Run banshee at boot with playing smart-playlist in fullscreen

2012/2/7 Тарас Перебейносов <taras perebeynosov gmail com>:
> Hi, all!
>
> Help me please. I want to run Banshee from command line with playing smart
> playlist in fullscreen.
> How can I do this?

It's not possible currently to select a source (library, playlist or
smart playlist) from the command line. I'd guess it should be
relatively easy to implement. Could you file an enhancement bug for
that ?
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=banshee&bug_severity=enhancement

Going to fullscreen and start playing is possible though, see the
output of "banshee --help-all" for all the options.

--
Bertrand Lorentz