Re: [Banshee-List] error when building dependencies for Banshee thru Git [mac osx]

On 15.04.2012, at 16:55, Timo Dörr wrote:

> Am 15.04.2012, 11:26 Uhr, schrieb Seán Sloane <urbanmad gmail com>:
>

>> mine isn't setup that way. Could that be the difference between Xcode 3 and 4? I have:
>> ~/bockbuild/bockbuild ~/bockbuild/packages ~/bockbuild/profiles ~/bockbuild/solitary all created by git clone banshee I have used your bockbuild and the official banshee one with the same exact result except the official one doesn't build the dependencies correctly.
>
> As I already said: The banshee/ folder (checkout out via git clone from git.gnome.org) should be in the same folder as bockbuild. In your case, this seems to be ~/ (your home folder). Make sure this is met and change into banshee fodler and do ./bootstrap-bundle

Thank you Timo, that helped. I was putting banshee in the bockbuild folder... I followed the instructions after I did ./bootstrap-bundle which was source darwin.env and then ./autogen.sh --prefix="$BUILD_PREFIX" and then I get another dependency error
checking for BOO... no
configure: error: Package requirements (boo >= 0.8.1) were not met:

No package 'boo' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables BOO_CFLAGS
and BOO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
Error: Could not run ./configure, which is required to configure banshee