[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.4.0 doesn't read WMA2 codec files

Hi.
I've installed 2.4.0 from openSUSE 11.4 repository. Seems to perform well
except for WMA2 codec files; it simply doesn't do anything and and a
*Waiting* message appears right to control buttons.
I've checked I've got GStreamer 0.10 installed.
Should I install any other piece of sotware?