[Banshee-List] How To Cancle "Download CD & Tracks' Names From The Intenet" in Banshee (Ubuntu 11.10))

Hi,

I'm using Banshee in Ubuntu 11.10. I'd like to "turn off the auto download
of audio cd's and tracks' names in the banshee setup". I need a step by step
guide since I can't find the settings for it.

And, how do I "delete the existing(already download) cd name and tracks'
names"?

Thanks.

Ed