Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Crash upon opening

Hi,

I had the same problem. It was due to the liveradio-extension. The
problem is fixed in the daily builds of community extensions, if it is
the same as mine.

Can you start banshee with debug output and open a bug with the output
attached there?

BR

Frank