Re: [Banshee-List] The dumbest error in Banshee

2011/11/26 Daniel Hughes <trampster gmail com>
I can see no evidence that the bug in question is caused by using mono.

If you have evidence that this is caused by a bug in mono please link to the bug. Otherwise please stop spreading FUD.

I'm sorry, I was talking in general and not specifically related to this bug (my bad, a big OT).
BTW, after completely removing Mono (including Banshee and Tomboy) Ubuntu 11.10 is a *very* different system,
more stable than before and lot responsive.
From my own research on several other distros there's a manifest pattern of bloatness when Mono is present in the
system, not to mention the awful thing of seeing .exe files when doing a PS.

I love Banshee so +1 for it.
Mono really stinks, several thousand -1 for it.

Regards.

--
msx