Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon MP3 Downloader required?

It's in there.  I'm using it in Natty right now. Look in Ubuntu Tweak and select the Banshee Daily PPA. Look in Applications : Source Center. Select both "Banshee Daily Builds" and "Banshee Team PPA". It's got to be in one of those.

Hope this helps.