[Banshee-List] Creative Zen V 4gB, not recognised by Banshee in UBuntu 11.04

Since ubuntu 11.04 Banshee has become the default mp3 player, I connected my
creative zen V 4gB but it was not recognised by banshee. I have used the zen
with other players in previous linux versions without problems, the zen-icon
is also shown on the desktop and can be browsed normally. MTP is installed,
in the banshee preferences the support mtp devices checkbox is checked, but
somehow the zen is not shown in the left window.