Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee listing artist in main pane as 'Various Artist' when there is just one in tag.

Have you looked into "edit track information" and checked that there
is no compilation artist set? You can change all items at one, if you
select all tracks of the album and then change and copy the info to
the remaining tracks.