Re: [Banshee-List] My Music Library Is Messed Up

Ok.  I switched off the library watcher and deleted the Banshee.db as
directed.  I launched Banshee and performed a Media > Import Media on the
Music directory.  A couple of the Albums imported correctly but basically I
am worse off than before.  I now have most of the songs from my library in
the Unknown Artists category.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,