Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Touch music transfer issue

xStevex wrote:

> I am using banshee 2.0 on ubuntu 11.04.
>
> I have a problem transferring my music to my iPod touch. Everything
> appears to be normal. I see the iPod icon in banshee, I will drag and drop
> music to the iPod icon, it appears to be transferring, and says, "syncing
> on my iPod" and when I click on the iPod icon inside of banshee the new
> music shows. But the music I tried to transfer is not showing on my actual
> iPod Touch.

After more investigation it appears the music is transferring to my iPod
touch but not showing up in the iPod touch music player. Not sure if this is
useful information but the mp3's that do work(that were transfered with
itunes) appear as "AEKO.mp3" for example and the ones transfered with
banshee that do not work appear as "libgpod864094.mp3" for example.