Re: [Banshee-List] podcast support for ipod still broken

Are you referring to a specific bug?  If so, please link to it.
Otherwise, search bugzilla for such a bug and if it's not filed, file
it.

http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Once a bug is filed, discussion of it should largely occur on
Bugzilla, except in exceptional circumstances.