[Banshee-List] Good Job, and thanks

I have just moved from Rythmbox to Banshee for my 15,000 track, 100GB music /
audio library.  I rarely post in forums, but I have to say good job!

Today I imported 10 new albums from my download folder, deleted 100 tracks
from my Iphone and synched 120 new tracks to my Iphone, 30 of which had to
be down converted from FLAC on the fly.  Browsed my library for new songs.
Changed some preferences.  Set my EQ for the track playing from my play
queue. !!! All At The Same Time !!!  And all with my dinky dual-core Athlon
CPU, 2Gig RAM and running Ubuntu upgraded from Intrepid all the way to
Feisty.  Who knows what audio backend I'm running, probably all of them.  Oh
yeah, some albumn art that I have never seen popped up while I was browsing.
I think you guys even corrected some bitrates for me, thanks for that.
Gnome, Novell, Banshee, whomever, you put the X in Linux.  Well not the
Xwindows X but the eXteme X.

I'm going to show my friend later and ask him, "oh, so your Windows7
Media-choker can do that while you jam out and flip your desktop around on a
cube?  What?"  Maybe with an i7?  Man, I think my computer is 8 years old.
Huh, maybe I can run mediaplayer in Wine or a zen or virtualbox VM.  Let's
try all three at the same time, just let me start a remote X session from my
laptop that wouldn't load the version of Vista that it shipped with..."

So how does Microsoft stay in business anyway?  Is it the keyboards they
sell?  Because the only thing I've seen them accomplish successfully is to
convolute the TCP/IP stack and violate patents on the most
platform-independent client-server programming language.  Oh yeah, and
create jobs for the IT security industry.

BTW, do you guys develop gnome in that beautiful all-glass building in
Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX?