Re: [Banshee-List] banshee 2.0.1 broken on opensuse after package upgrades

Hi,

> I then upgraded some packages to fix some dependency issues with other
> application packages and now banshee 2.0.1 won't play anything anymore.

What were the packages involved and the other application? Was it any
mono packages? (This is important to know).

> After banshee stopped working, I completely rebuilt it from scratch and
> reinstalled it with no errors at all reported. Banshee 2.0.1 starts

It would be interesting when it stopped working to have a 'log' from a
terminal output when you tried to run. Sometimes useful information is
there.

NM