Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

Gabriel,

I have been working on getting patches that will cleanly apply to make
the changes I mentioned. I will definitely get them into bug reports
as soon as they're ready.

The instructions look good, by the way. Every step brings us closer to
solid builds on Windows.

Dustin C. Hatch
theNeverFading

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams