Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee on KDE and how to load ipod touch 2.Gen?

Managed to move things on a bit, found I had two versions of libimobiledevice
(don't ask me why), deleted old version and now ipod appears in menu.

still no files and when I try to export from ipod I get the message:

"Could not mount ipod, DBus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply:
Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)"

I guess the simple question is can anyone show me how to mount an ipod using
gui or terminal?

Cheers