Re: [Banshee-List] Writing CD's (Normalise to 10Db)

OK, I have got this working (Very simple really)
(Some testing & feedback would be nice)

As I said. Remove Brasero (with synaptic or whatever).

Create a bash script at /usr/bin/brasero

#!/bin/bash
#Bridge brasero to k3b for Banshee

# Remove -a argument
shift

# Execute k3b
k3b --audiocd "$@"

# End of script

Make it executable.

Then when you select some files in banshee, Write to CD should be available.
When Write to CD is selected - k3b loads and fills the track list with the songs you selected.
(Just like with brasero)

Enjoy,
Michael.