Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

Right - I've been having issues with reciving my Gmail account, but I
have redesigned the mockups into a 6th which has two versions, one
showing the Browser (music collection) and another on the Now Playing.

Hopefully i will at some point get arround to uploading them to the
banshe mockup page (http://www.kicks.co.cc/banshee-mockup/) but I will
follow-up this email with them attached.

Comments, as always welcome.