[Banshee-List] Problem choosing new cover art

I have a bug report filled out for the following problem, but, since I'm
using 1.8.0, I thought I'd check to see if this was known/solved already
before submitting (I couldn't find it in a scan of the relevant section
of bugzilla).

I placed a cover.jpg file in one of my Audiobook directories, opened the
audiobook from the list, right-clicked on the book icon, and selected
"Choose New Cover Art...".  In the file dialog, my jpg file shows up
with a correct thumbnail.  I select the image file and click "Open", but
no change is made to the cover art, and I get the following in my debug
output:

[1 Warn  14:37:24.175] Caught an exception - System.UriFormatException:
URI scheme must start with a letter and must consist of one of alphabet,
digits, '+', '-' or '.' character. (in `System')
  at System.Uri.Parse (UriKind kind, System.String uriString) [0x00000]
in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Uri.ParseUri (UriKind kind) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Uri..ctor (System.String uriString, Boolean dontEscape)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Uri..ctor (System.String uriString) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at Banshee.Collection.Gui.CoverArtEditor+EditorBox.SetCoverArt
(Banshee.Collection.TrackInfo track, System.String path) [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at Banshee.Collection.Gui.CoverArtEditor+EditorBox.<EditorBox>m__15
(System.Object , System.EventArgs ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've also tried using the same file to replace cover art on albums in my
Music source, with the same behavior.

If this is a new problem, I'll be happy to click "Commit" on my bug report.

--
Todd Wilson                               A smile is not an individual
Computer Science Department               product; it is a co-product.