Re: [Banshee-List] Successful Windows Build

Hi,

do you have an easy way of building libossifer oder do I need to
install a C compiler?

I looked into building BCE on windows and actually have my LiveRadio
(an easy candidate for me as I know the code well) extension up and
running. Now going from one extension to the next, currently looking
at Jamendo that depends on libossifer which is not compiled with
banshee as it is in C it seems.

BR

Frank