Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.3.3 for Mac

Am 31.12.2011, 18:01 Uhr, schrieb Benjamín Valero Espinosa <benjavalero gmail com>:

Just a little question, is there an easy way to get the last version of
Banshee (2.3.3) for Mac? There's a solved bug that is very useful for me.
Or should I compile it by myself? I know how to do it in Linux (I use it
that way) but I am newbie in Mac world, maybe a guide would help me. Thanks.

There is some documentation here: http://banshee.fm/download/development/#osx

However, the bockbuild git repo in the docs is a little outdated, you might want to check the forks from https://github.com/xamarin/bockbuild/ (for gtk+ 2.24.8) and https://github.com/bl8/bockbuild

I don't know whether there is some official bockbuild git repo out there?

Happy New Year from Spain!

Happy new year from Germany, too!