[Banshee-List] A Playlist Idea...

Hall... I use a banshee to play pretty big collection of music (over 6000
songs), witch I have in my library. I have noticed a few problems using
banshee so far. I have about 80 artists, and 400 albums, and when I start
playing an album, I would like to explore my collection more, while
listening to music. This task is pretty impossible, because whenever I click
on another album (to see the tracks in it), my play list changes. Also, I
would like that banshee was able to save the play list I was listening to
the day before. Now I need to remember what was I playing last time I use
banshee. So I got an idea. Why not add play list on another place and song
listings on it's usual place, so they don't overwrite each other. Near the
search "place", there is enough place to add a simple small button, witch
will open a drop down play list. A single click on a song in the drop down
many will play that song, or replay it if it is already playing. Making
banshee remember this drop down play list will save user from searching the
play list again and again. Also, it will save play list from being
overwritten by the song list. Let's say double click album to play it,
single click to view songs.

http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4217582/05_-_edit.png