Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon revenue

Likely Clem is talking about the fact that Amazon changed the amz format which broke Banshee till such a time as a user filed a bug informing us of this. None of the current core developers are as I recall in a country with Amazon MP3 availability, making it hard to spot such changes. Long story short, 2.2.1 and beyond should work.

(I apologize for the top post the android gmail app has odd defaults)