[Banshee-List] Banshee not finding my BPM Tag

I've spent many hours tapping out the BPM (beats per minute) for my music so
I can sort it for dancing at different tempos.  I used MusicBrainz Picard to
add the BPM tag, and the information for each song.  Rhythmbox would display
the information, and allow me to sort by BPM, but Banshee isn't displaying
it.

Do you know how I can get Banshee to use my BPM numbers without having to
input them all over again?