Re: [Banshee-List] pre-release: 2.0.0 tarballs available for packaging

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
>>  * gio-sharp should be patched with this:
>> https://github.com/mono/gio-sharp/commit/252aba65df56edec7bb8fdd5516690478978f8e4
>
> I can't figure out how to get the raw patch out of github, so here it is:
> http://banshee.fm/~gburt/tmp/0001-Fix-leak-of-File-objects-if-they-re-not-Disposed-bgo.patch

I just realized there are quite a few commits on gio-sharp, and this
patch only applies if you're already packaging a git snapshot.  I just
released gio-sharp 0.3, which I recommend for use with Banshee 2.0.0:

http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/sources/gio-sharp/gio-sharp-2.22.3.tar.bz2

Sorry for all the noise and any confusion.

Gabriel