Re: [Banshee-List] Ampache Extension

I'd actually say the easiest way is for you to clone the banshee
community extension gitorious repository in gitorious and integrate
your extension on that clone. It could then easily be reviewed and
merged (you should actually even be able then to create a merge
request), that'd be all it takes. Please also make sure to read and
comply to the Banshee code standards and the Write Extensions part on
the Banshee home page, that makes review and acceptance a lot easier.

If you don't know how to easily integrate your extension into the
build system, I guess it's easiest to clone, use the create extension
script and then copy your code to the new directory created for your
new extension.

hope that helps.

Frank