[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.8 has extremely high CPU usage

This happened to me in previous versions of Banshee as well; thought it was
my system but Rhythmbox works just fine.

CPU usage is at 100%, all the time, even when a song is paused.

Saw that previous issues with CPU usage at 100% had been resolved; maybe
this is new or a regression?

Running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, x64. Let me know of any information needed from me
to diagnose the problem.