Re: [Banshee-List] Daniel's banshe mockups.

Hi Daniel and All,

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 15:41 +0200, dani planas armangue wrote:
> Hello, my name daniel flat and you may know me by some of my work as a
> designer in ubuntu.

I have been using ubuntu for a few months and before that I was using
Fedora 12. I have a desktop and laptop. Both triboot to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
and Ubuntu 9 with the desktop as having Lubuntu 9 and Windows XP Pro on
an external HDD.

please note that I have been unable to download security updates for
both Ubuntu 9 and 10 LTS for a week due to a dns error. My isp
iinet.net.au is looking into this. I really want to find a url for where
I can download all of the security updates for Ubuntu as an iso image.

> Banshee is a great program but it takes very little space on the screen
> (small and large) reorganizing some cards can get even better product. I
> hope you like

I prefer it to RythymBox Music Player and Amarok

> actual banshee:(less more space)
>
> http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7799/actualbansheedesign.jpg

That's what I am familiar with.

> my redesign interface(i not agree nothing, simply move some elements)
>
> http://img257.imageshack.us/f/img257/7056/sbansheredesign.jpg

This is an enormous improvement, in my opinion.

Is it possible to have different 'skins' e.g. interfaces... I am
ignorance as to how this is achieved.

Where can I download an install Banshee with this interface for Ubuntu 9
and 10.04 LTS ???

> side panel maximize mode:
>
> http://img294.imageshack.us/f/img294/3523/sbanshesidepanel.jpg
>

> Daniel.P