Re: [Banshee-List] fatal error since latest git upgrade

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 01:19 -0700, blacksun110 wrote:
> I am listening to this radio feed:
> http://www.radio-fsn.de/sender/rock.pls
> After the intro message it continues to play but throws up this error
> (rhythmbox plays it w/o error):
>
> An unhandled exception was thrown: Object reference not set to an instance
> of an object
>
> at Banshee.MediaEngine.PlayerEngine.OnTagFound (Banshee.Streaming.StreamTag)
> <0x0009b>
> at Banshee.GStreamer.PlayerEngine.OnTagFound (intptr,string,GLib.Value&)
> <0x00035>

I wasn't able to reproduce the error, but there are some strange things
going on with that station : after the intro, nothing plays, I get
"GStreamer stream error: WrongType".
Playing the main stream directly works.

Could you please file a bug for your issue ?
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

I'll add my findings to it.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>