[Banshee-List] Banshee stopped scrobbling (last.fm)

Hey there, sorry if this is a duplicate, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm using Banshee 1.6 on Ubuntu 10.04 and a 2 weeks ago my Banshee just
stopped scrobbling. All the settings seem fine and scrobbling is enabled,
but last.fm says I haven't heard music since April 30th. I tried disabling
and enabling the extension, confirmed access to my profile again, etc. but
it doesn't change. And also, when I click the refresh button next to my
profile Banshee crashes (a timeout I guess?).

If anyone could help me that would be very appreciated.

Max