Re: [Banshee-List] Genre view and songbird import

Hi Sascha, in the latest 1.5.6 (and indeed, in all the other versions I have used) I'm able to right click on one of the columns and I can select and deselect what I want shown. Genre is among them. Is this what you mean?
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2421/201003292137261920x1080.png