Re: [Banshee-List] banshee 5th gen nano support (bugzilla 599051)

2010/3/29 <cruejones comcast net>
Thank Samuel.  I really don't want to have to switch media manager at this point.  Does anyone
know what the development status of 5th gen support is for Banshee or if Banshee is going to
switch to libgpod when that will be?  Is there anything I could do to help?

A switch to libgpod has been proposed but it is a lot of work. Nobody has stepped up to do the work, and I understand that binding libgpod is going to be somewhat tricky. Thus no deadline can be offered so far.

- David