Re: [Banshee-List] gitorious

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:24:24 -0400, Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>
wrote:
> It's much easier to share your work, also if you work from more places
than
> one it allows you to easily accomplish this, applying a series of patches
> every time you clone, and keeping those patches up to date, would be a
> nightmare.

Ok, i see. I have created an account and will give it a try.
I'm still wondering, what is the difference between the Banshee repo at
http://gitorious.org/banshee and at git://git.gnome.org/banshee? Are they
synced to each other, or are they used for entirely different things?

Jeroen

--
blog: http://budts.be/weblog/ - home: http://lightyear.be