Re: [Banshee-List] Pidgin "What I'm Listening To"

I have a python script that does the job.  Check out http://sites.google.com/site/kddicknet/Home/software-to-make-life-easier

At some point I'll probably create another extension that does this, but I really want to do a combined Pidgin/Banshee extension that doesn't rely on DBUS, since there's no native D-BUS in Windows.

Problems are opportunities to use our innate capacity for creative thought to mold the universe to our liking.