Re: [Banshee-List] Google Summer of Code and Banshee

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 16:14 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:
> So with that in mind, do we have any proposals and where do we
> officially list them?

With my GNOME GSoC admin hat on:
http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/Ideas

Please do it somewhere this week, before student submissions open, we'll
probably have a triaging round this weekend. I'd love to see a couple of
good banshee projects, provided that there will be mentors with enough
time.

As for the integration part: try to get an integration plan ready from
the start. BCE is a fantastic tool for this, so I don't think it should
be such a big issue.

Keep rocking!

   Ruben