Re: [Banshee-List] Strange behavior of the new Grid View

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 06:51 -0700, Kleber wrote:
> Try that
>
> 1º Click in a artist wich all the albums don't have cover picture
> 2º Click in another without cover
>
> Result: The name of the albums are repeated until I click on a artist with
> album pictures.
>

> sorry for my english :wistle:
> Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 (64 Bits)
> Banshee 1.6 RC1 (1.5.5)

I was able to reproduce the problem with 1.5.5, but not with the latest
git master. So the bug has already been fixed.

If you find any other bug, please file them in the bugtracker :
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>