Re: [Banshee-List] IPOD Sync

Hi there,

(I have the impression that Michael and Josir, who already replied to
you, understood you had the opposite problem, that is, having less songs
on the iPod than on your library.)

That being said, I would still advocate to try to reduce the problem to
a smaller scope, like they recommended. That is, backup your songs and
banshee's DB first in other place, and then start to remove songs (let's
say, half of them), and import them to banshee, and sync them, until you
have the smallest portion of songs that reproduce the problem (you could
also try first with just syncing one song, to see if there are more than
1 song in the device). When you have a smaller testcase like this, we
can start thinking about opening a bug and attaching some logs to it, so
it's saner for a developer to look at them.

Thanks for trying out banshee and giving us your feedback, please keep
us posted about this problem.

Regards,

	Andres